Photo by: Tim Pearce
* 3 lbs 5 oz Munton & Fison American Light Malt Syrup (boil 60 mins)
* 1 lb Munton & Fison Light Dried Malt Extract (boil 60 mins)
* 1 oz Willamette Pellets (3.9% Alpha) (boil 45 mins)
* 1/2 oz Cascade Pellets (5.6% Alpha) (boil 5 mins)
* 1.75 oz WYeast #2035 American Lager
* 1 teaspoon Irish Moss (boil 10 mins)
* 4 oz Malto Dextrin (boil 30 mins)(note: I have no idea why I used
Add the Extracts and let boil for 15 minutes.
Add the Willamette and let boil for another 15 minutes.
Add the Malto Dextrin and let boil for 20 minutes.
Add the Irish Moss and let boil for 5 minutes.
Add the Cascade and let boil for the final 5 minutes.
Transfer the wort to a 5 gallon bucket aerate for 30 minutes.
Let the head settle down, and pitch the yeast.
Let sit at room temperature.
Once the yeast starts showing signs of activity, move the bucket to a temperature of 54 degrees.
After fermenting in the primary 1 week, transfer it to the secondary for 3 weeks.
Source: Beer Recipes.org
Have New Posts From Beer Recipes Delivered To Your Email